Thursday, August 31, 2006

How you do manage

You don’t have time for the gym. You don’t want to do groceries with a shopping list. You don’t want to search for ingredients you’ve never heard of. You are just to busy with your life and do not want to spend too much time in your fight against fat. Fat fighting comes easy with the swim to get slim program. Burning fat starts here.

A young woman who wanted to lose 20 lbs once asked me the simplest “Coach, how?”. How do I find the time for a diet? How can another program fit into my calendar? How do I combine losing weight with my daily routines? How do I manage? When I reminded here after two months about the conversation we had after her desperate outburst on her busy schedule, she looked at me with a big smile on her face: How? How could I not have seen that this was so easy? She lost her weight and stays slim because she swims.

No comments: